Oscar Bouncy Castle Hire Dublin - Terms & Conditions
We provide services in Dundrum, Firhouse, Knocklyn, Rathfarnham, Rathgar, Sandyford, Tallaght, Templeogue, Terenure, Walkinstown, Woodstown, Crumlin, Kimmage,
Citywest, Clondalkin, Greenhills, Lucan, Newcastle, Newlands Cross, Palmerstown, Rathcoole, Saggart, Tyrrelstown.
We offer castles with many themes like Spider-Man, Party with front slide, Hello Kitty, Princess, Mickey Club House, Super Heroes, Stars And Baloons front slide, Scuba dive slide, Simpsons with slide,
Batman, Toy Story, Doctor McStuffins.
Including Terms and Conditions of Hire
It is the responsibility of the person who is hiring this Bouncing Castle to ensure
that all possible steps are taken to avoid injury or damage to the Inflatable.
Please ensure that the following Safety Instructions are followed:
1. This unit has an age limit of (owner to specify years). Please ensure no-one over this age uses the equipment.
No adults are to use this Bouncy Castle.
2. No food or drinks or chewing gum to be allowed on or near the Bouncy Castle which will
avoid choking and mess
3. All shoes, glasses, jewellery, badges MUST be removed before using the Bouncy Castle.
4. No face paints, party poppers, colored streamers or silly string to be used either on or near the Bouncy Castle.
5. No smoking or barbeques near the Bouncy Castle.
6. Climbing, hanging or sitting on walls is DANGEROUS and must not be allowed.
7. A responsible Adult must supervise the Bouncy Castle at all times.
8. Always ensure that the Bouncy Castle is not overcrowded, and limit numbers according to the age and size of
Children using it. Try to avoid large and small Children from using it at the same time.
9. Children Are not pushing, colliding, fighting or behaving in a manner likely to injure or cause distress to others.
10. No pets, toys or sharp instruments.
11. If the Bouncy Castle is not being used for any part of the day, please switch the blower off at the mains.
12. Do not allow anyone to bounce on the front safety step as a Child could easily bounce off the
inflatable and get hurt. The step is there to assist users in getting on or off !
13. Ensure that no-one with a history of back or neck problems is allowed on the Bouncy Castle
as indeed any Child who is feeling unwell.
14. Do not allow anyone to be on the Bouncy Castle during inflation or deflation as this is DANGEROUS.
15. No pets, toys or sharp instruments to be allowed on or near the Bouncy Castle.
16. Please ensure that Children are not attempting somersaults and
are clothed appropriately and that nothing can fall out of their pockets.
17. Ensure that an area of 3 feet (1 meters) around the unit is completely clear
18. The Bouncy Castle should not be used if it becomes wet on
the jumping area. If no shower cover is fitted and in the event of rain, the unit should not
19. In the event of heavy rain or wind , it is strongly recommended that the Bouncy Castle be switched off. Any wetness,
including bubbling (which is normal) can be dried with a towel.
20. In the event that the blower stops working, please ensure all users get off the inflatable immediately .
21. Strictly follow rules described on the label.
IF YOU ARE UNSURE OF ANYTHING, PLEASE CONTACT US.
Please note that all persons using this Bouncy Castle do so at their own risk.
The person/s or organization hiring this Inflatable equipment will be responsible/liable
for any damage or injury occurring from or as a result of misuse or reckless use.
These guidelines are for the safety of all people using this equipment, and it is the sole responsibility of the hirer to ensure
they are fully adhered to at all times.
Our Company cannot accept any responsibility for any injury caused to anyone using this equipment.
I have read the above agreement and fully understand and accept the conditions as above. I am aware that
whilst in my care I am fully responsible for the inflatable and will pay for any loss or damage that may occur,
this will include the inflatable being returned in an unacceptable condition.
And agree to Hire the Equipment listed below which is subject to the terms and conditions as above. All equipment will be returned in the same
condition as at the start of hire : 1x INFLATABLE 1x ELECTRIC BLOWER 1x CRASH MAT 1x 15m EXTENSION CABLE
Delivery time from 8am - 12am
Collection 7pm - 22pm
DECLARE that I have read and understand these terms and conditions of hire and any relevant operating and safety instructions supplied with the equipment, and I sign the contract fully aware of the implications and responsibilities placed upon me by doing so.
HIRE DATE ____/_____/2018 PHONE NUMBER________________________________
Oscar Bouncy Castles Dublin Copyright 2018.
All Rights Reserved